We've updated our "link" to our family website so it brings you here now. Click
here to view the old site if you wish to peruse older posts. That blog is no longer functional (it stopped working at the end of September and upgrading to the newer version was something the computer king said we didn't want to do). Hope to begin blogging again soon.
2 comments:
i'm hoping to get back into blogging too. miss you.
-L
I just found this. Didn't know you created it. I know you mentioned something about not using the old website or whatever abut was unaware you started a new one. :-). Guess I have been busier at work than I realized. Been thinking about you these past few days. Hope things are a little better. God wants to be a part of it all. Sometimes we just have to let go. Keeping you in my prayers. Love, mom
(submitted 1/16/09)
Post a Comment